Old February 3rd 06, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Dan/W4NTI

Default naming names - DX lids

"Charlie" wrote in message
Dan you better get OUT of Ham Radio right away....you obviously have a
strong predisposition towards masochism.
Too bad you'll never get the rest of the world to run their stations and
work DX "your way". You STINK....

--

Charlie-AD5TH
www.ad5th.com

And all this time I thought you had some sense Charlie. Boy was I wrong. I
don't want folks to follow in lock step to my thoughts. It would be nice
tho, if they actually did HEAR the DX station.

You do understand sarcasm don't you? Or are YOU locked so tight up your
posterior you need a scuba mask to get air?

Dan/W4NTI