Old July 6th 03, 05:03 AM
128

Hello,

I had an email from the RSGB telling me to use the form in the current
RADCOM - so I sent a reply asking "HOW" when i am not already a member of
the RSGB ?

"Walt Davidson" wrote in message
On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 17:52:58 GMT, Larry Johnson
wrote:

I guess I just wasted an 80 cent overseas airmail stamp, etc. since I
didn't use a "photocopy of the original" page. I'll be vacationing in
London and Blackpool this Summer, so maybe I'll look for an original
magazine while I'm there.

Don't give up hope just yet, Larry. The Secretary of the
International Short Wave League telephoned the RSGB HQ on June 30,
before this latest notice was published, and during that phone call
they OK'd scanned copies, telephone applications and email
applications!

Sounds like they are making up the rules as they go along. (Or
beginning to panic!)

73 de G3NYY

--
Walt Davidson Email: g3nyy @freeuk.com