Old February 5th 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default A NEW RECEIVER IS COMING: DSP KWZ30-2

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

A NEW RECEIVER IS COMING: DSP KWZ30-2

Hello! From time to time I kept an eye on the Kneisner+Doering site,
waiting for information about the successor model to their KWZ-30, a
new model that had never materialized for years. Now it seems that
the wait is nearly over.

Go to http://kd-elektronik.com/index_e.html and click on "DSP
Receiver" and "DSP Receiver KWZ30-2". For the time being, only the
preliminary technical specifications are available, but I'm looking
forward to reading more about it. I own and like their KWZ-30; I hope
the KWZ30-2 will be a step forward, in comparison to an already very
interesting receiver. Usual disclaimer: I have no commercial
connection with K+D; I'm posting this message only for your
information. 73 (Fabrizio Magrone, Forlė, Italy, Feb 4, HCDX via DXLD 6-023)

Well Ace, it looks like any future designed table top radios will be DSP
based. Look that way to you?

Let me try to locate my crystal ball... I'll get back to you.

dxAce
Michigan
USA