Old February 5th 06, 07:18 PM
weatherall weatherall is offline
Senior Member

Location: san francisco, ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by running dogg
I see that Iran has been referred to the UN over its nukes programs, and
Ahmedinejad is still as stupid as ever, content to push the envelope to
the breaking point. Is there any way to hear Iran in California? Is
Voice of Justice still on the air? I never heard VoJ in CA, but they may
have boosted power or they may have a China tx or something now.
I'm in northern California. Iran's frequencies are listed on primetimeshortwave.com but the broadcast times are not convenient for me. Hopefully they broadcast on weekends.
weatherall :: http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/