Old February 5th 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default How old are you?

Grew up in NJ, with monthly trips down to NYC's "Radio Row" on Cortlandt Street

Ah, the memories! I grew up in Florida and went to college in the midwest,
but worked one summer for the Holmdel Bell Labs in New Jersey, and I still
remember my one trip to NYC's Radio Row! (FWIW, I turned 65 last week.)

--
--Myron A. Calhoun.
Five boxes preserve our freedoms: soap, ballot, witness, jury, and cartridge