Old February 6th 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

Default Radio Australia and New Zealand reception today

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Telamon wrote:

21:00 to 21:30 UTC I'm not getting NZ on 15720 KHz at all.

From the RNZI site:

05 Feb, 2006 19:34 UTC
We regret we have a fault at the transmitter. Normal service will be
resumed
as
soon as possible.

http://www.rnzi.com/index.php

They were supposed to switch over to 17675 KHz at 22:36 UTC but I don't
hear them there. However I have seen a carrier coming up and down on
15720 several times since that switchover time.

Currently 00:27 UTC Australia is best on 17715. 17795 and other
frequencies on lower bands are much weaker.

Anybody notice that I'm getting better reception on 17715, which is
meant for Asia and that the 17795 should be better for the USA?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California