Old September 25th 03, 01:35 AM
Richard Clark

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 00:21:53 GMT, Ken wrote:

Richard Clark wrote:

Richard;
Sorry, I didn't mean to come across like I did. Can I blame it on a
bad day at work? I had scanned through the messages and thought I had seen
were you had an idea where the E-mail addresses came from. Thats why I
wrote to you with what I had found out, looking for your input and ideas.
If I knew more about how outlooks address book work, I think I have a
pretty good idea where the address's are coming from.

I apologize for the way I acted toward you

Ken

Hi Ken,

I took no slight. Further, I did, as you described, hit you like this
was going on between us for two weeks - just my nature. Some forgive
me, others don't, the rest don't care as long as it makes for good
theater.

There's every chance they (the names and addresses) are mined off the
newsgroup participants. These things have to start somewhere.
However, what feeds them is what I am interested in (being potential
fodder), and when simple maintenance can snuff a bug, and many would
rather suffer through it without dignity - then I don't offer much
sympathy and tea.

To this point in time today, only 10 trash canned items. I don't
expect it is anything more than luck that there are these few as it
has nothing to do with being hit, but rather by who threw the blow
(actually the why).

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC