Old February 6th 06, 03:19 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
PowerHouse Communications

Default Looking for CB model number of Midland unit...

Nobody has any idea at all?? I'm looking to replace my fathers radio that
he grew up with, and had stolen from him a few years back...

"PowerHouse Communications" wrote in message
news
I am looking for the model # of a Midland SSB Base CB radio made in the
late
70's. The unit itself looks identical to the 13-976C pictured in this

eBay
auction.
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6478890237)

The above unit is, of course, a 23 Channel radio. What I am looking for

is
the model # of the "updated" version of this radio, the 40 channel PLL
controlled model. Any idea what the model is??

Thanks!