Old February 7th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Russ

Default 4nec2 and linux ??

On Mon, 06 Feb 2006 21:12:34 +0000, Dan Andersson
wrote:

dansawyeror wrote:

All,

I am trying to run 4nec2 under linux using wine. It loads and runs fine
until a bat file is engaged. The bat files are not supported under linux.
Is there a way to translate bat files to linux?

Thanks - Dan

Emulating a NEC for Windooze in Linux?!

Why are you not running a native NEC - compiled for Linux?

Try

http://radio.linux.org.au/?sectpat=antenna&ordpat=title

Cheers

Dan / M0DFI

Follow-up to my follow-up...all of the servers listed in "whois" are
not reachable, the pings time out. I hope there are mirrors available
and someone can change the pages listed above.