Old February 7th 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
Dick

Default APRS settings for long-distance train trip?

On 7 Feb 2006 07:06:56 -0800, "
wrote:

RELAY and WIDE are not used any longer. See why here

Yes, I realize that. How pervasive are the changes in the
"infrastructure" though? I.e. how many digipeaters understand the new
paradigm? A few? Most? All?

Also, unless you have far better luck than me, your TH-D7 isn't going

to cut it.

I have no illusions. This is an experiment more than anything.

Thanks,

greg

Don't know Greg. You could probably get a lot of info on this by
searching through the archives of the ARES mail reflector.

Dick