Old February 8th 06, 01:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
ami

Default ABOUT - The TG33 In-Door AM/BCB Medium Wave Active Loop Antenna

Hi, folks.
as a new member I want to inform you, that I have been in
correspondence with TaoQ since I received the Degen DE31 Short Wave
Active Loop Antenna a couple of months ago.
I was very positively astonished at its performance, and after writing
a few emails to TaoQ, he sent to me the new TG33 AM/MW Band Active Loop
Antenna to be tested.
I performed a few tests using my TEN-TEC RX340 HF DSP RECEIVER, and I
must admit, that it was the best proximate antenna, I ever had in my
possession. I am a 68 year old veteran DX-listener ( since 1970 ) and a
keen antenna builder myself, but never managed to construct anything
near as good antenna, as these two miniature aerials are!
I have built a few antenna amplifier kits and A.T.U.:s, but as they
facilitate the readability a lot, I now have the possibility to receive
more clear signals than ever before!
It may be possible for you, if interested, to contact TaoQ by email at:
. Tell my regards to him, please.
Aimo Ruoho,
, or shorter:
, or