Old February 8th 06, 09:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
James E. Daugherty

Default ICELAND PROXY SERVER NO GOOD ANYWAYS

On 7 Feb 2006 21:21:00 -0800, wrote:

N9OGL wrote:
what pictures,

Those shemale pictures you are so fond of, queer.

I haven't been online all night, I've just got home from
school

More like you just got home from the bus station after they closed the
Men's restrooms.
Knees sore from all the workout, Toad or is it your slobbering mouth?

I've taken all of Tood's shemale photos away from him. Please let
me know if he posts any more NIM Busters shemale porn. If he does,
I will lock him in the basement again without access to a computer.

Jim