Old February 9th 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim

Default I inform you that I will put eQSO server on Internet.

Dr.Death wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

"Dr.Death" wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message

"KAGAYA" wrote:

Dear all 11m DXer!

Because I want to QSO with World-Wide 11m DXer, however the situation
of CB of Japan is as the following URL,

Those slants are not only invading Nascar, but CB too!?

Maybe they need a Nagasaki refresher.

Now we have to kick the Chinese and the Iranians in the change purse too.

Better get set to spend some real money on military gear, instead of CB's!

No problems here. I own 2 flak jackets and an assortment of firearms. Too
bad the ATF won't let me have some grenades, they're good for fishing. LOL

have some lockheed martin stock that is enjoying these times...