Old February 9th 06, 05:43 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.broadcasting
Phil Keller

Default opportunity for FM station owner

Cory wrote:

Hello,

I'm a former GM at an AM/FM combo and am looking for a radio station owner
interested in a potential partnership in a new venture. Your station needs
to be in a top 50 market, FM, and not necessarily profitable. This is a
serious proposition.

Please e-mail me and I'll forward my contact info to you.

Thanks,
Cory
e-mail: coryusenet at globalinfo d o t com

All station owners who read this newsgroup please raise your hands.