Old February 9th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default The end?

On Wed, 8 Feb 2006 19:29:16 GMT, (Mark Zenier)
wrote:

In article ,
David wrote:
On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 09:27:41 -0800, running dogg wrote:

David wrote:

I see. So you're only here to post anti-Bush screeds? Can't you post
those somewhere else, like alt.anti-w? Also, do you know that the BBC on
public radio is a bowdlerized version of the real thing, cut and pasted
to avoid angering the govt?

Other than a 30 second underwriting announcement covering up a Beeb
program promo the stream is pure North American Service (which is
pretty much identical to the Asian service except for East Asia Today.

Huh? East Asia Today disappeared a year or so ago with much complaint
from the listening public.

Mark Zenier

Since I get the World Service 24/7 in breathtaking hifi sound via XM
and Sirius I haven't seen any need to torture myself with the
Singapore relay.