Old February 9th 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
HFguy

Default LF Engineering H-800 Antenna - Again

DeWayne wrote:
I live in a townhouse. My best antenna is my rain gutter. I was not familiar
with the H-800 until the recent thread. My location is somewhat noisy. Is it
reasonable to assume that I would be able to find a fairly quiet location
inside my home for the H-800 since it is so compact and could easily be
moved around my home to find a possible quiet location? I would like to try
one on my Icom R75 but the antenna is not cheap. I don't think dealers
normally accept returns on antennas.

I don't think you would have a problem returning a whip antenna to
'Grove', provided all the packaging and literature are included. They
have a good return policy.