Old February 10th 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

Default I inform you that I will put eQSO server on Internet.

From: (Dr.Death)
No problems here. I own 2 flak jackets and an

assortment of firearms. Too bad the ATF won't
let me have some grenades, they're good for

fishing. LOL

Hehehe,,I'm sure they are. You can always use something a lttle
smaller,,like a stick of dynamite or some M-200's. Just don't be
surprised when they start flopping around on the way home. You can stun
a ton without killing one, it's been done g.

I don't know if it's still legal or not, but I used to buy waterproof cannon
fuse. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.
I shot (or so I thought) a turkey, put it in my truck and about 5 minutes
later it started flapping its wings. I had only stunned it. I was pretty
stunned myself trying to stop the truck while the bird was going spastic.