Old July 15th 03, 05:24 PM
73 Ya All

Default No DX ?

From the lack of posts here -- one might conclude that with summer here and
declining SS Cycle -- there is no DX to be had.

Well according to Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin: there were 214 countries active.

And on 6M, folks on the east coast are working Europe, West Coast has worked
Japan and Alaska, and both have worked the Caribbean in the last 4 or 5
weeks.

THE OLD DXER

The sunspots were roaring and the Old Dxer was working DX night and day.

The faithful XYL had had it with his QRZing and blew her stack.

"DX DX DX - that's all you ever think about!" she groaned

"Why I'll bet you don't even remember our wedding date!!"

"I mostly certainly do" was the immediate reply."

"It was June 14th, 1958 - That's the night I worked the XT1, the CRØ, and
the AC4!!"

GD DX et. al.
73 Ya All