Old February 10th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
stargatesg1

Default I inform you that I will put eQSO server on Internet.

I want to buy the land after 30+ years just to reclaim the lead:-)
Looks like fun!
LOL
RoD

"Steveo" wrote in message
Scott in Baltimore wrote:
I don't know if it's still legal or not, but I used to buy waterproof
cannon fuse. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.
I shot (or so I thought) a turkey, put it in my truck and about 5
minutes later it started flapping its wings. I had only stunned it. I
was pretty stunned myself trying to stop the truck while the bird was
going spastic.

Let's have some fun:

Dang! Imagine what they spend on ammo! lol