Old February 10th 06, 09:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Want to replace old flat tv cable with better coax.

Now if you really want to twist some wire,get somebody to hold on to one
end with a big Visegrip pliers and get an electric drill and clamp the
other end of the wire in the drill chuck and mash that trigger and turn
that drill motor on.I have here a Terk TV 50 antenna which I bought for
five dollars at the Goodwill store about a year ago.It is about seven
feet long and I think it is an amplified tv anteanna meant for
motorhomes,campers,etc.Since I subscribe to DirecTV,I dont really need
the Terk TV 50 for tv reception.I figure someday I will try it out on
one of my other tv sets to see if it works.I have been wondering if it
would work ok for a Shortwave Radio antenna,I guess someday I might try
it out on one of my old beat up Goodwill Shortwave Radios and see what
kind of noise it makes.
cuhulin