Old July 19th 03, 11:35 AM
helmsman

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 03:00:11 GMT, "Jackie"
wrote:
I understand, but I will not post my callsign on Usenet, because there are
creeps lurking on Usenet groups who can look up my address and other
pertinent information on various callsign databases. I would perhaps not be
as concerned if I weren't female.

Fear not, Colt is the great equalizer! Be a big girl and use your
rights. Get a CCW permit.

So, as far as location goes, I live in the north-central part of the United
States, very close to the Canadian border. About as close to the geographic
center of North America as one can get... pretty far from any oceans!

Jackie

The next time take a book out of the library the
feds will know what you are reading.
http://www.ala.org/Content/Navigatio...atriot_Act.htm