Old February 11th 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John, N9JG

Default Anti-oxidant grease question

Be careful about trusting my memory. I bought the can several months ago,
and I didn't save the invoice because I knew I had more than a lifetime's
supply. When you do find the price, go ahead and post it here.

"Mr Fed UP" wrote in message
Ok thanks. That looks affordable then. With out prices its hard to tell
these days.
I have an ol AR-10 Ringo that I used back in the 90's for 10 m DXCC and
has
been in storage for several years. I think putting some compound on the
joints
may make it work as new again. I been delaying this task so I could get
it
up and have it work right the first time.

Thanks 73 K4TWO Gary

"John, N9JG" wrote in message
I did buy a can of the stuff from them, but note that a can will last a
lifetime for you and ten of your friends. Just fill out the order on the
web page, and one of their sales persons will phone you and give you the
price. If you don't like the price, you don't have to complete the order.
As I recall, it may have been about $25 for quantity one. The call back
and the shipment were both done promptly.