Old February 11th 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Mr Fed UP

Default Anti-oxidant grease question

Sorry ... whine wasn't about the price... it was about advert's with out any
prices.
They want our business but too lazy or dumb to post prices with the ad's
Big radio stores included check most of the ad's in your handy QST and
you can see that they make YOU work to find prices. Maybe Wal-Mart
will get into radios , then the price competition can start LOL

My apologies to those who know all and have deep pockets.

If you don't like the postings.... well if your that smart I don't need to
finish.

Thanks 73 K4TWO Gary

"Larry Benko" wrote in message
Come on folks. This stuff is cheap compared to maintenance. A 1 minute
web search finds Noalox at Home Depot stores for $8.95 for an 8oz. bottle.
Penetrox is about the same price but not sold by Home Depot.

Larry, W0QE