Old February 11th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default UK TV Detector Vans and Scanners

I dont own any cats,but there are about four or five cats the woman two
houses down the street from me owns.I got an email this morning from
that woman in Bognor Regis,England,she said her cat (Pearl) is 21 years
old.What if someone in England ownes only one little battery powered tv
set and totes that little tv set around everywhere.For instance at a
restaurant,out to the beach,etc.Would those tv snooper vans over there
in England be follwing that little tv set around everywhere?
cuhulin