Old February 11th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Frank

Default New 4nec2 version

Thanks for the info Mac. I see EZNEC/4 is $600.00, compared to $795.00 for
GNEC. I have no trouble with the FORTRAN compiled program on my PC,
although the graphics leave a little to be desired. Not sure what I will
do to improve it yet. Not that interested in GUI inputs, as I find it far
easier to edit NEC code directly.

73,

Frank
VE6CB

"J. Mc Laughlin" wrote in message
Dear Frank:
I run licensed NEC4 with an appropriate version of EZNEC on a PC. The
OS is W2000.
73 Mac N8TT

--
J. Mc Laughlin; Michigan U.S.A.
Home:
"Frank" wrote in message
snip

You mention "Nec 4 cards". Do you actually support NEC 4? I plan to

obtain
a license for NEC 4 in the near future, and your interface looks
interesting; The cost of GNEC from Nittany Scientific is a bit high, but
thought it is probably the only way to run NEC 4 on a PC.

Frank