Old February 12th 06, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Jim Hampton

Default THE AMERICAN RADIO RELAY LEAGUE NEEDS TO BE FINED

"Dit Dah" Hunter@lowpower wrote in message

"Hamfest Tuba Player" wrote in message
oups.com...
Far as I'm concerned the ARRL and K1MAN can go "F" off with each other.
Both of em are full of hot air and mutually destructive to the future
of Ham Radio.

Oh? The ARRL is easily ignored and placed on the back shelf. Their recent
mass mailings looking for new members tells a tale, but we can toss those
mailings aside. Put em' in the recycle bin.
Not so Glenn Baxter, who continues with his "in your face" confrontations

on
20 meters.

Wait...now that I ponder this? Yes! Why not ignore both and use the VFO

that
comes with most radios these days? What a concept!!
You know how it is with the television stations, don't you? See or hear
something you don't like? Easy and simple solution...turn the damned thing
off! And for you technically challenged types? Unplug the power cord!

Dittos for Baxter...shut the son-of-a-bitch off! How a complicated is
that???
And the ARRL? Same for them...shut their broadcasts off, too.
Baxter thrives on controversy, so why engage him in same? Why?

If the ARRL and Baxter run out of listeners...if nobody responds? Ignores
them? The end result is a fairly simple conclusion.

Now, wasn't that ever so simple? And painless? Don't you incontinent old
geezers wish you'd have come up with this simple solution long ago?
You guys could have dropped your systolic at least ten points and saved a
few bucks on your Relys, too.
But then, that would be much too much to expect, wouldn't it?

True enough; it is too bad that many in this newsgroup don't heed your note
when some of the *very* long threads of accusations, threats, innuendos,
etc. break out ...

At least the thread started with something at least remotely related to
amateur radio ....

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA