Old July 31st 03, 04:55 AM
Keith

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 03:01:13 GMT, Mike wrote:

I would have gave money 10 years ago if the ARRL had advocated dropping that
flippin' CW. Now that the ARRL is being pushed from the top down all they
want is money. Sounds like another government agency to me.

Yes, this is too little to late. What are the ARRL boys going to do with the
extra money, buy some Senator a whore and put money in his campaign fund? No
thanks.

Zoran Brlecic wrote:

Even if you are not an ARRL member and/or disagree with its policy, you
should seriously consider contributing to this fund.

--
The Radio Page Ham, Police Scanner, Shortwave and more.
http://www.kilowatt-radio.org/