Old February 11th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

Default Ping Doug

wrote in message
wrote in message
I'd be happy to call a truce with you and agree not to speak of each
other
in rrcb. The group would be a better place if we agreed to a time-out.

I'm all for it, man.

(no flame)

Truce? AKC all over the USA await the word from HQ.

Translation: I have to get Doug's permission.

At least in AKC we have strong leadership. All you got is mopeydopy and
twithed.

I'm in good company. You on the other hand take orders from a convicted
felon. You call it good leadership, in prison they call it turning you out,
or making you his bitch.