Old February 12th 06, 01:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FS: G.E. Superadio I

About six years ago,I read somewhere the G.E.Superadio I's are better
than the G.E.Superadio II's and G.E.Superadio III's.I dont know if that
is true though.I still want to know what makes those G.E.Superadios so
Super anyway.I am not going to believe they pull in long range radio
stations any better than similar radios.I have a G.E.Long Distance radio
here,I doubt if any G.E.Superadios will pull in long range radios any
better than my radio.I think a lot of people are fooled by the name
Super on those G.E.Superadios.Geeeee,,,,, look mom,it says Super on
there!
cuhulin