Old February 12th 06, 07:44 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Samuel Hunt

Default FT-757 GXII alignment....

Hi Fred...

Ah, never mind then, I'll have to live with it (well not me, I'm asking on
behalf of a friend).

Any ideas about the meter though, that needs re-calibrating.

Sam

"G4ZWI" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hiya Sam, I had one of these, I am sure the FM pot is on the 'local'
board, which is the one with the patch/ptt/CAT sockets on. VR02 I am
sure, and it feeds the fm af amp transistor, q2008. As for the power
control, they are very 'jumpy', all on or off, and very narrow over the
operating range, sure yours is just as they are. I also still have the
mobile mount for it in the loft, I think!!!!!!!!
Cheers, Fred G4ZWI