Old February 13th 06, 12:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Somebody should write to the Delano tx...

running dogg wrote:
and tell them that their two transmissions of the BBC on 5975 and 5995
at 0300 UTC are somehow getting mixed together. Tonight they were about
equal strength on 5975-so much so that I finally gave up after trying
both LSB and USB. Normally I have to use SSB just to listen to BBC
English. This isn't my radio, or a vagary of the atmosphere-it's
occurring at the transmitter as far as I can tell. I don't have any way
to make a wav of the signal or else I'd write them myself. Maybe
somebody else could make a wav of this and email it to them?

- whats even better is Radio Netherlandsat 04:00 from The Antilles;
-