Old February 14th 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default Valentine poetry by Roger's bitch Lloyd davies

wrote:
Dave Vile wrote:
wrote:

Poor Lardass, clueless as always. Roger's gal hasn't left him,
dumbass.......

You tell him, UnWiseman.

You are a dumbass, you see Roger behind every post.

There are lots of folks posting here whom I know not to be Roger
Wiseman. Let's say you have a certain unmistakable style and an after-odor.

Roger would have to have a girlfriend in order
for her to leave.

He does have one, dumbass.

Sure, he does. There, there. I'm sure that Roger has met a very nice
woman and that he very likely takes her to church every Sunday.

And he didn't have to get a mail order
bride like you did.

Where'd you get the impression that I have a mail-order bride, UnWiseman?

Poor desperate Vile.

You should be as lucky.

The Glen Dale PD hasn't been around his house, dip****.

You'd better check again with your pal. I know for a fact that he's had
visitors from the police department on at least two occasions.

More lies from one of the biggest liars on here.

I've written no lies, Roger. It is absolute fact.

Nobody much
likes the people on the PD force there in Glen Dale. They are reviled...

...by you

Wrong, tell us why voters voted Stenger out of his city council seat.

It was decided that no one on city council could wear two hats, i.e. be
the chief of police and on city council. Maybe you read about it.

and your imaginary friend.

Heh. Tell us about those out of banders you worked.

Why, were they imaginary?

Aren't you Wiseman's sole friend in the world?

Dave K8MN