Old February 14th 06, 05:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb

Default bs

Billy "wasn't that when was in Floriduh" Smith wrote:
Of course, with that face you do know I resemble a monkey. What an ugly retard I am.

At least I can get laid, unlike you, 32 year old VIRGIN!

Billy wrote:
"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy "having a fag fit" Smith wrote:
I would much rather talk to an old friend than your likes, you low lyiing
piece of West Virginia White Trash

That's because he has about the same single digit IQ as you do.

wrote in message
oups.com...

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
STFU
no

Going to cry, faggot?

that you seem to think I might obey you is just more proof you are
mental ill

No, everybody realizes you have no brain.