Old February 14th 06, 02:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Default Anti-ARRL Blog

Having another one of his fag fits, N9OGL wrote:
I don't think

We know that, Toad.

so why do you and your little bitchwhore whinny little

"whinny? Toad the dropout makes good spell!

slut go back to ****ing eachother, because as far as I see it you have

What's "eachother?" Is that what you and your Star Wars toys call
"each other" down in your parent's basement?

brought NOTHING of value to this newsgroup. Nor have I seen anything of
YOUR that of any real value to the amateur radio service as a whole.

"Anything of YOUR?" Don't you mean "anything of YOURS?" You must've
been down at the principal's office in trouble again when the remedial
English teacher went over plural case, Toodles.

perhaps the FCC should remove your license after all if this how you
treat people on here, I would hate to see how you treat people on the
air.

Says the idiot who jams on 20 meters with his K1MAN-like one way
braodcasts........