Old February 14th 06, 11:54 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.dogie.is.an.idiot
Steveo

Default Ping Dougie the fugly felon

"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote:
Steveo meweled:
I'd be happy to call a truce with you and agree not to speak of each
other in rrcb. The group would be a better place if we agreed to a
time-out.

I'm all for it, man.

(no flame)

A truce implies that there is some reason to have one. You are speaking
only for your own self.

I'm speaking to a spineless twit, obviously.

It is clearly seen that you are much less
inclined to make threats now that you have been located and identified.

Identified? Haha, now that's a good one felon boi. I've told you my name
and the town I live in repeatedly. You're too ****ing scared of me to do
anything about it.

Stick your truce up your royal chinese machine. AKC will ask for a
truce when we decide we want one, not when a feeble minded piece of
dung like you asks for it. Sorry you cant take the AKC ribbing you. You
are just a thin skinned coward and punk who has shot his bolt.

What's your next movie gonna be? We heard it will be a movie about
Clinton's idiocy in Somalia and will be titled "Mope Lips Down".

Just remember to say that to my face the next time you see me, instead of
standing there speechless and quivering, the way you did the last time.

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html