Old February 14th 06, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Landshark

Default Green Flag Drops tonight!

"Steveo" wrote in message
Lancer wrote:
On 12 Feb 2006 17:05:16 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Lancer wrote:
Steveo wrote:

"Landshark" wrote:
Isn't that right Mopar

Landshark

Rained out, shootout runs today instead.

One week to go, We are trying to memorize all the cars so that we will
know who is who next weekend..

Some qualifying is on now, with more Thursday..

We have been watching it, lots of changes this year...

Did you see that 'fan-view' gizmo they were demonstrating? It's a scanner
and a TV. Pretty slick.

Yeah, that thing was pretty cool.

Landshark

--
The internet is fun but it's no substitute for books, people, nature,
or direct experiences. But you think that you can get everything you

Frank Gililland