Old February 14th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Jonathan Clough, Javiation, Bradford, UK

Default jav-232 cable: where to get?

In article , tg
writes

Hi,

is there anywhere on this earth I can get a jav-232 cable?
www.javiation.com still says:
'Please Note that the JAV-232 is currently unavailable.'
surely there might be somewhere else I could get one?

The JAV-232 as listed on our web site was only ever available through
us.

As it stands at the moment I do still have some blank PCB's ready to
populate however some of the original components used are no longer
available. Alternatives are listed by the likes of Farnells but I have
yet to check/confirm that they are of the same dimensions and/or will
work in the same design.

What radio was it primarily to be used with ?

--
Cheers,
JC