Old August 1st 03, 10:10 PM
Brian Kelly

wrote in message ...
In rec.radio.amateur.equipment JC wrote:
I will not contriube crap the the arrl. NOT A CENT. The have there OWN
agenda and not the general ham public. I was a member for 6 years and just
quit them. I will never go back.

Sorry you feel that way. We owe our ham radio to the ARRL -
they're all we have, all we ever have had, or will have.
Do you think the local CB club is going to look out for our
interests?

The ARRL has to cater to a lot of concerns, whether your operation
is with PSK31 or CW and link coupling.

A little OT, but I worry because we're losing the young interests
to the internet. If you're old enough to recall hearing the novice
bands come alive after 3PM when school let out, you'll know what I mean.

They weren't there, they'll never in this world get it.

73 Don K6LTS

w3rv