Old February 14th 06, 10:28 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
stargatesg1

Default Green Flag Drops tonight!

Landshark??? How about....

"Candygram" :-)

Geesh.....I never will get that Saturday Night Live "Chevy Chase" skit out
of my head!!

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Lancer wrote:
On 12 Feb 2006 17:05:16 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Lancer wrote:
Steveo wrote:

"Landshark" wrote:
Isn't that right Mopar

Landshark

Rained out, shootout runs today instead.

One week to go, We are trying to memorize all the cars so that we
will know who is who next weekend..

Some qualifying is on now, with more Thursday..

We have been watching it, lots of changes this year...

Did you see that 'fan-view' gizmo they were demonstrating? It's a
scanner and a TV. Pretty slick.

Yeah, that thing was pretty cool.

Landshark

I can see where that would be handy, especially at a track as big as
Daytona. I think he said they would be available for rent for $50 to the
fans at the track this weekend, with a purchase price of $400. Reckon they
work at all the Nascar tracks?