Old February 15th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Default Green Flag Drops tonight!

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Reckon they work at all the Nascar tracks?

talkin' nascar yeah baby....

This will be the first time I've ever rooted for a Hendrick's powered
car. Marlin in the 14 Monte! (his dads #) "mash it to the floor"
($1-Sterling)

Otherwise I'm rooting for Ryan Newman #12. Who's your driver, Jimbo?

now that steve parks is finished being a metal recycling provider

Yea I remember him. I named myself after him except with an s. hehe

and
rusty & r. rudd are closing down, the 24 car is who i follow. yeah yeah
yeah bust my balls about him but he is a proven winner. been following
him since '95 when i was in Virginia Beach.

Hendricks is a cheater! Jimmie Johnson just got popped Sunday night! Gordon
is running some sort of traction control that no one can find!!

He's not a bad guy, but man does he get BOOOOOOO'D at the track.