Old February 15th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Default Green Flag Drops tonight!

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Reckon they work at all the Nascar tracks?

talkin' nascar yeah baby....

This will be the first time I've ever rooted for a Hendrick's powered
car. Marlin in the 14 Monte! (his dads #) "mash it to the floor"
($1-Sterling)

Otherwise I'm rooting for Ryan Newman #12. Who's your driver, Jimbo?

now that steve parks is finished being a metal recycling provider

Yea I remember him. I named myself after him except with an s. hehe

and
rusty & r. rudd are closing down, the 24 car is who i follow. yeah yeah
yeah bust my balls about him but he is a proven winner. been following
him since '95 when i was in Virginia Beach.

Hendricks is a cheater! Jimmie Johnson just got popped Sunday night!
Gordon is running some sort of traction control that no one can find!!

He's not a bad guy, but man does he get BOOOOOOO'D at the track.

sounds like penis envy for the booers.

It's loud whatever you call it.

looking forward to the new
season. that and the mets looking strong could be an enjoyable summer.

Mets look strong? I don't follow the NL much.