Old February 14th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who

Default FA SKIPSHOOTER LINEAR (LOW DRIVE)

"JB" wrote in message
I know for a fact those things were designed by W6LVT

ac6tk (just a kid then)

I don't know what he really designed. It appears to be a standard 12 volt
amp kludged onto the back of a 12 volt power supply. Of course, he did add
some kind of metering, and moved the control switches to the front of the
power supply, but if that's designing, I have designed cars, computers, and
of course every home I have lived in since I could push a dresser around.