Old February 14th 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Dial Cord Qick Fix

I haven't looked at my big old parallel drafting rule since the day I
bought it years and years ago.Come to think about it,I think I do
remember it has some cords that are around the pulleys or whatever.It is
either in my old shed in my back yard (full of junk) or in my den. (full
of junk) Next time I stumble upon it,I will take a real good look at
it.I doubt if I will ever use it,I wont sell it or trade it off,if my
sister or brother wants anything I have,it's theirs for free.A few years
ago,I bought a magnafying glass that has a round flourescent light
around it and it is mounted onto a floor stand that looks like one of
those old,old floor lamp stands,I think it dates back to the 1940's or
sometime in the 1950's.She wanted it for her sewing room,I told
her,here,it's yours now.I like to buy old things simply because I like
to collect old things.All kinds of old
things,gadgets,radios,tools,whatever.
I have been a junk collector all my life,junk is in my blood.
cuhulin