Old February 15th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default The end?

David wrote:

On 14 Feb 2006 13:36:20 -0800, "junius" wrote:

David wrote:

Since I get the World Service 24/7 in breathtaking hifi sound via XM
and Sirius I haven't seen any need to torture myself with the
Singapore relay.

"Breathtaking hifi sound"?? I, too, am a Sirius subscriber, and I also
frequently listen to the BBC WS on Sirius. While, sure, the audio
quality of BBC WS on Sirius is acceptable, it's certainly not
"breathtaking hifi sound"! LOL...

Well, whoop de doo.

It's "breathtaking hifi sound" to your drug addled ears, isn't it, boy?

LMFAO at the retarded stem, yet again.

dxAce
Michigan
USA