Old February 15th 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

Default Geophysical Indices - "at a glance" freeware

wrote:

Cool.I sent that website to my webtv Alice pretend name thingy for later
reference. (Thanks Alice) [[dont mention it,you lazy auld f.rt]]
cuhulin

You also post as ' Flower in the Water', among many other aliases. Why
do you have this need to impersonate women? Are you now or have ever
been involved in a homosexual relationship? How far is Holland MI from
Blueberry's couch, anyway? Were you ever investigated for UnAmerican
activities? American activities? Did you do time?

mike