Old February 15th 06, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N0VFP

Default Anti-ARRL Blog

N9OGL had another fag fit when he wrote:
9OGL wrote:
like I said put up shut up,

What are you going to do if I don't, cry, faggot?

you have yet prove it dickweed

You proved it for me, faggot.

That proves it right there that YOU and your little bitch N0VFP are
nothing but LIARS!! and now everyone on this newsgroup knows it, and
googles will archieve it so people can look back and say hmmm, that
and N0VFP information can't be true because
here's a post that shows he can't prove someone cause QRM, after THEY
claimed he was cause QRM.

My, my, my little Chihuahua Toodles has another fag fit. You do cause
QRM with your K1MAN -like "broadcasts" Toodles. I bet the FCC has taken
notice of that fact, too.