Old February 15th 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen

Default Radio Verdad on 4052.5 kHz?

you have a nice day and i do so apologise for tarnishing your presious
thread , you have no clue....
but you are entitled to your opinion , as am I , don't forget that..

I don't care about the presious (sic) thread - I just cannot believe
that you consider yourself morally superior to Starsky when you're far
from being a paragon of decency yourself.

If you want intelligent people to take you seriously, clean up your
filthy act and learn to accept that when you put garbage in, you're
gonna get it back out again.

Bruce Jensen