Old February 15th 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
kd5sak

Default Stealth antenna question

"Joe S." wrote in message

"jimbo" wrote in message
XYL and I are refugees from Katrina -- we were living in an apartment in
Bay Saint Louis, MS, and building a house nearby -- it was all washed away
in Katrina and we took a big uninsured loss. We are now looking for a
home here in NE Tennessee -- 1,500 feet or more above sea level.

Now there is one of the better decisions I've heard from recipents of
Katrinas
free demolition services (G) God grant you and your family a long and safe
life
at this more fortuitous elevation. Oh, and good luck with the antenna farm
acquisition, also.

Harold
KD5SAK