Old February 16th 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Ken Scharf

Default Dead bugs!

Frank wrote:
I'm going to attempt to build one of my ghost receievers dead bug style.
The goal being to take something that I usually mount in an old PC case,
and fit it into a cigar box. I've never tried dead bug, or ugly
construction, but figure it should be the most spacerous mehtod, and I
cany use both side of a board for seperate functions.

As far as my ghost receivers, just remember those proclaiming
something is impossible are interupted by someone doing it. Believe
it or not, like it or not, the dead talk! This IS the next frontier in
electronics!

Well you are in good company, along with Houdini, A.C.Doyle, and Tesla.