Old February 15th 06, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe Analssandrini

Default Antenna Info

Infomercials help Companies sell many different kinds of things.I dont
really have anything agains't infomercials or commercials or
advertisements.Without them sponsoring some radio and tv and other
things,we would be loseing a lot of things.Think about it.
cuhulin

I absolutely agree. I just refuse to pay money for these commercials
which is what subscribers are doing when they sign up for XM, Sirius,
Cable or Satellite TV. Of course it's their choice to do so as it is my
choice to not.

After all, these sponsors are trying to sell me something. I believe
that THEY should pay for that privilege.

That's just another reason I like shortwave radio.

Best,

Joe